1.14.2009

Transmission to Doc Tubes

****Begin Transmission****

Doc,
I assume by now you have heard of the tragedy on Lethe. I have sent a transmission several days ago to my family located in Sedu's Cradle Valley near ground zero. I know the communication array is probably bogged down, but I desparately need your help.I need to know if you can use your connections with the Imperials or otherwise to find out about the status of my family.
I'm begging you Doc, I need to know if they are alive, if they are suffering a slow death or if they by some fluke and the will of Sedu, went to vacation elsewhere when the attack occurred.
I don't care if you are weed, none of that matters now. I implore you to look past politics and help me find my family.
Please.
Zoe

****End Transmission****

No comments: