12.16.2008

Personal Journal Entry 12.16.158

I came across these Yazatas poems...

Exquisite Creature
What can I say about what I know not,
But I feel something deep within.
To some chamber inside with the depths to confide
That smile of stature of sin.
Blazing eyes of a burning sun.
Locking...no looking away.
The desire for fire keep making us higher.
Clear the way.
We will meet.
We will play.

Exquisite Creature II
What could I say about what I knew not,
But I felt it...I felt it within.
To that chamber inside with all depths to confide
That smile - a sensual sin.
Those blazing eyes of that burning sun
they locked...no looking away.
The desire for fire kept making us higher.
Clear the way.
We have met.
Time to play.


I am no longer lost. I've spoken with Preacher and he helped me see what I need to do. I've got to get away from the void and enter into a zone of productivity with resources available. I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself. If I want to start a new life, then I must commit. So I did.
I spoke to Colahn. When Legion's contract is up in March, I start my new life.

No comments: